Oral Presentation Guidelines
The following brief points should provide the guidance you need to prepare for your presentation:
- Regularly scheduled talks will be 15 minutes in duration including 3 minutes for discussion.
- A ll lecture halls will be equipped with PowerPoint on PC computers
- Bring files on CD, a USB thumb drive, or a flash drive. Use caution if including non-standard sound or video files in PowerPoint presentations as these may not work.
- If you are using a MAC to create your PowerPoint, you will need to convert to a PC format.
- Regardless of operating system, presenters should bring their PowerPoint files in “PowerPoint Package” file format.
- Slide projectors and other AV equipment will NOT be available unless requested in advance when submitting an abstract.
- A preview room will be available, as will a location to preload your presentation.